Answered By: Tricia Clark Last Updated: Nov 03, 2017 Views: 282
Groups can study in 1 of the 8 available Group Study Rooms - 4 rooms on the upper level of the library, 3 in the GroupWork area, and 1 room on the lower level. These rooms have a large screen available to facilitate group project work. The 4 rooms on the upper level and 1 room on the lower level are each equipped with a computer as well.
- Sign up using your @cedarville.edu email address.
- Group study rooms are reservable whenever the library is open.
- An unreserved room will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Patrons with a scheduled reservation for a specific room have priority over non-reserved occupants.
- Rooms may be reserved for a 1-hour time period (max = 3 reservations/day and 7 reservations/week).