Answered By: Tricia Clark Last Updated: Jul 06, 2015 Views: 206
Answered By: Tricia Clark
Last Updated: Jul 06, 2015 Views: 206
Groups can study in 1 of the 5 available Group Study Rooms - 4 rooms on the upper level of the library and 1 room on the lower level. These rooms have a large screen and computer available to facilitate group project work.
- Sign up using your @cedarville.edu email address.
- Group study rooms are reservable whenever the library is open.
- An unreserved room will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Patrons with a scheduled reservation for a specific room have priority over non-reserved occupants.
- Rooms may be reserved for a 1-hour time period (max = 2 reservations/day and 5 reservations/week).