Answered By: Linda Divan Last Updated: Jun 02, 2016 Views: 52
Answered By: Linda Divan
Last Updated: Jun 02, 2016 Views: 52
Books may be renewed up to 6 times, and most other items 1 time.
- Renew online
- Log into your account by entering your name and barcode number (the 14 digit number along the bottom of your ID card).
- Click on 'items currently checked out.'
- To renew a specific book, click in the check box next to the title and click on 'RENEW SELECTED ITEMS.' You can renew all materials that qualify for renewal by clicking on 'RENEW ALL.'
- Renew in person
Present the materials and your university ID card at the Circulation Desk.
You may not be able to renew your items if:
- An overdue notice has already been sent for the item
- You owe the Library money
- A hold has been placed on the item
- There is a block on your academic record
- The item has been renewed the maximum amount of times allowed.