Answered By: Tricia Clark
Last Updated: Nov 04, 2016     Views: 27

Please visit or contact the Service Desk staff (937-766-7840 or to report the item as lost and obtain the replacement cost of the item, as well as make arrangements to take care of the fine.

Related Topics

Ask a Librarian

Have a question? Getting started with your research?

We're here to help!


* If chat is offline, please email us your question and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. You can also search our FAQs.