Answered By: Jeff Gates Last Updated: Jul 06, 2015 Views: 75
If you click Search for Full Text through LinkSource & it does not take you to the full-text article, here is what you do:
1. Click Journals A-Z (under search box).
3a. OPTION 1 (online articles)
- Click one of the databases under the title.
- Find the needed year, volume number, and issue number (if given).
- Scroll down to find the article you want (either by using aticle title or page number)
- Click pdf or HTML file under the article.
3b. OPTION 2 (if no online copies available)
Click CU Print Collection
- Current magazines or journals:
- Older magazines or journals:
BOUND - on shelves by Media Resources (west side of upper level).
MICROFORMS - in file cabinets by Media Resources (west side of upper level)
- read & copied from a library microform reader.