Answered By: Jeff Gates
Last Updated: Jul 06, 2015     Views: 78

If you click Search for Full Text through LinkSource & it does not take you to the full-text article, here is what you do:

1. Click Journals A-Z (under search box).

2. Type in title & click Search. Note: If library does not have this journal or magazine, you can request your article from another library by filling out Interlibrary Loan request form.

3a. OPTION 1 (online articles)


  • Click one of the databases under the title.    


  • Find the needed year, volume number, and issue number (if given).


  • Scroll down to find the article you want (either by using aticle title or page number)


  • Click pdf or HTML file under the article.

3b. OPTION 2 (if no online copies available)

      Click CU Print Collection  

  • Current magazines or journals:
         - on periodicals shelves in the NW corner of upper level of the library
         - recent earlier issues of this title may be found by lifting the shelf
  • Older magazines or journals:

         BOUND - on shelves by Media Resources (west side of upper level).

         MICROFORMS - in file cabinets by Media Resources (west side of upper level)

         - read & copied from a library microform reader.

Ask a Librarian

Have a question? Getting started with your research?

We're here to help!


* If chat is offline, please email us your question and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. You can also search our FAQs.