Answered By: Greg Martin
Last Updated: Jul 06, 2015     Views: 13

There is a list of suggestions for author and illustrator units for children's and young adult books on the CMC webpage.  Take a look at

Related Topics

Ask a Librarian

Have a question? Getting started with your research?

We're here to help!


* If chat is offline, please email us your question and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. You can also search our FAQs.