Answered By: Joe Fox Last Updated: Aug 10, 2017 Views: 87
OhioLINK (The Ohio Library and Information Network), is a consortium of over 120 Ohio college and university libraries, plus the State Library of Ohio, that work together to provide Ohio students, faculty and researchers with the information they need for teaching and research.
As a Cedarville University student, faculty, or staff member, you can have OhioLINK items delivered directly to Cedarville, or to another university that's more convenient for you.
OhioLINK member libraries provide you with access to:
- nearly 50 million books and other library materials
- more than 100 electronic research databases
- millions of electronic journal articles
- over 81,000 e-books
- thousands of images, videos and sounds
- over 39,000 theses and dissertations from Ohio students
OhioLINK items usually take 3-5 business days to arrive here at Cedarville. We'll send you an email when your item is ready for pickup.