Answered By: Research Librarians Last Updated: Jun 21, 2023 Views: 134
Yes! You can renew your books and other library items online via your My Library Account.
Log into your account by entering 7-digit student ID number.
Click on the "Items Currently Checked Out" link.
To renew a specific book, click in the check box next to the title and click on 'RENEW SELECTED ITEMS.' You can renew all materials that qualify for renewal by clicking on 'RENEW ALL.'
You can also renew items in person by bringing your materials and student ID card to the Service Desk.
You may not be able to renew your items if:
- An overdue notice has already been sent for the item
- You owe the Library money
- A hold has been placed on the item
- There is a block on your academic record
- The item has been renewed the maximum amount of times allowed.