Answered By: Linda Divan Last Updated: Jul 23, 2020 Views: 72
Answered By: Linda Divan
Last Updated: Jul 23, 2020 Views: 72
Yes! You can renew your books and other library items online via your Library Account.
- Log into your account by entering your name and barcode number (the 14 digit number along the bottom of your ID card).
- Click on 'items currently checked out.'
- To renew a specific book, click in the check box next to the title and click on 'RENEW SELECTED ITEMS.' You can renew all materials that qualify for renewal by clicking on 'RENEW ALL.'
You can also renew items in person by bringing your materials and university ID card to the Service Desk.
You may not be able to renew your items if:
- An overdue notice has already been sent for the item
- You owe the Library money
- A hold has been placed on the item
- There is a block on your academic record
- The item has been renewed the maximum amount of times allowed.