Answered By: Tricia Clark Last Updated: Jul 23, 2020 Views: 23
Answered By: Tricia Clark
Last Updated: Jul 23, 2020 Views: 23
Nope! There are 2 easy ways to renew items without coming to the Library:
- Go to My Library Account on the Library homepage
- Enter your 14-digit barcode on your ID card
- Click "Items currently checked out"
- Renew items by checking the boxes in the Renew column and hit the Renew Selected button
- Renew all items by clicking the Renew All button
- By Phone
- Call the Library Service Desk at (937) 766-7840 and speak with a library staff member
Exception: If you have too many renewals or have excessive fines, you will not be able to renew items.