Answered By: Lori Myers
Last Updated: Jul 06, 2015     Views: 22

The MediaPLEX sells transparency sheets and they can be placed in the manual feed tray on any of the university laser printers.  This is only for black and white transparencies. 

We also have a document camera and projector if you just need to project an image for tracing/enlarging purposes. 

Please feel free to stop by the MediaPLEX if you have any other questions about transparencies.  Also, color transparencies can be done through Print Services.

Related Topics