Answered By: Kirsten Setzkorn Last Updated: Jun 24, 2020 Views: 94
OhioLINK is a partnership between over 115 Ohio college and university libraries who share their resources with one another. These libraries work together to provide Ohio students, professors, and researchers with quality books, ebooks, movies, music, and more.
As a CU student or facstaff member, you can have OhioLINK items delivered directly to Centennial Library. OhioLINK items usually take 3-5 business days to arrive. We'll send you an email when your item is ready for pickup at the Service Desk!
If you're not at Cedarville, you can actually have OhioLINK items sent to another Ohio college or university if they are also an OhioLINK member. Just select that university when you're placing your request online.
OhioLINK provides you with access to:
- over 46 million books and other library materials
- more than 100 electronic research databases
- over 24 million electronic journal articles
- over 100,000 e-books
- nearly 85,000 images, videos and sounds
- over 58,000 theses and dissertations from Ohio students at 31 Ohio institutions
Learn how to request OhioLINK items here.